HKSAR COVID-19 Information Page   |   Self-Learning Materials during COVID-19 Pandemic  |   OneClick Love Concern PPE Supplies Distribution (Ended)  

You are here

BENJI'S Centre

Benji’s Centre was founded in 2004. It is the first and only charitable organisation providing specialized one-to-one professional speech therapy to children and teenagers from low-income families. Currently there are over 260 children receiving service and have helped over 1200 children since its establishment. 70% of them enjoy free remission, while the rest of 30% pay the fee equal to half of private therapy charge. Still over 150 children are on the waitlist.

Power by Trihorse Technology